Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Real" Housewives of...

2 posters

Go down

The "Real" Housewives of... Empty The "Real" Housewives of...

Post by SamC211 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 am

I find this show to be completely ridiculous and very addictive. These woman on the show are hardly housewives and more like attention starved women who had children to fit into society. Granted maybe 3 of them like Teresa from New Jersey really are housewives, well, overly spolied women who boss their husbands around and spend their money on crytsal crusted cell phones covers for their 4-year-old kids. Not only are these women full of drama within their social group, that I'm sure Bravo set up, but they have also found other outlets through their new found fame. Kim from Atlanta is now a "singer", NeNe is a published author, Lynn from Orange County along with her orange tan now has a bracelet and bathing suit line, and Danielle is a "prostitution whore" according to castmate Teresa. It seems to be a never ending line of production for these women so in the end it may end up taking them away from their "Real" housewives status and moving them onward to business women or just even more of a fame starved reality show memeber.

SamC211

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

The "Real" Housewives of... Empty Re: The "Real" Housewives of...

Post by Ashley Bell Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:49 am

These shows are so make belive these days. The fake drama and the happy life is all a front. The girls on the set like each other and work together and will do whatever for the cameras to get that check. The show is a little unrealistic at times but I can't deny that it's entertaining. Seriously...doesn't it get old...partying,shopping, and being seen on the scene? Ok... who am I kidding... it never gets old.lol

Ashley Bell

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Back to top Go down