Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween is right around the corner

+2
dmanrique
Seagreen
6 posters

Go down

Halloween is right around the corner Empty Halloween is right around the corner

Post by Seagreen Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Of all things Swine Flu costumes are actually pretty popular. Last year I was Tinkerbell but I guess I didn't look Tink enough because people kept calling me Jane (Tarzan and Jane) Oh Well .
I haven't decided on this year's costume.

What are you guys doing this Halloween? Any parties, grave yard visits, haunted house fun?? Any cool costume ideas?

Seagreen

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Halloween is right around the corner Empty Re: Halloween is right around the corner

Post by dmanrique Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:05 am

im thinking of being one of the single ladies in the black bodysuit haaa, or super woman or pocahontas and if all else fails Reba. I just love her southern accent. no plans as of yet
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Halloween is right around the corner Empty Re: Halloween is right around the corner

Post by dpotts3 Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

I'm going to a Vegas Party. I'm thinking about dressing up as Katie Perry from her "Waking Up in Vegas" video. Big Pimping
dpotts3
dpotts3

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthaschaitberger Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 pm

i'm going to be in las vegas! but i'm not dressing up as anything super original! i'm just being a navy pin up girl. i'm pretty much a pin up girl every year because i'm obsessed with the 50s!
samanthaschaitberger
samanthaschaitberger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-08

http://www.myspace.com/feellikefame

Back to top Go down

Post by Viewtiful_Lee Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm

pedobear costume, it was actually made for my best friends little sister when she was 6ish so it is VERY form fitting.
Viewtiful_Lee
Viewtiful_Lee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm

I expected to see a lot of Lady GaGa, Jon and Kate (Plus 8) and Thriller! Michael Jackson costumes. I saw surprisingly few this Halloween, though I did see someone dressed as the Balloon Boy's balloon.

incognito

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dmanrique Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:46 pm

i ended up being the MTV moon man, pretty sweet silver body suit
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum