Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the invasion of xmas

+2
dmanrique
Viewtiful_Lee
6 posters

Go down

the invasion of xmas Empty the invasion of xmas

Post by Viewtiful_Lee Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

I was at Target a couple weeks ago with some friends and we decided to go check out what Halloween costumes they had. Once we got over there I noticed that the back row of Halloween stuff was replaced by Christmas stuff (lights and junk). Xmas has already taken over Thanksgiving but is now going after Halloween. This is the first assault on Halloween, but luckily i have not noticed any Xmas commercials yet. Opinions? and have yall seen any of this?
Viewtiful_Lee
Viewtiful_Lee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

the invasion of xmas Empty Re: the invasion of xmas

Post by dmanrique Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am

xmas music is what really drives me up the wall. and walmart doesn't have as many costumes as they did last year. sad actually.
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthaschaitberger Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah i think xmas stuff before thanksgiving is a little bit ridiculous. But i will say, buying xmas stuff early is sometimes a good idea because the prices are usually cheaper than the will be come december. No xmas commericals yet that I've seen thank goodness. But once Halloween is over, they will pour in. No one seems to care about Thanksgiving anymore. I actually think Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday. Why should we have one day to be "thankful"? I'm thankful every day and think everyone else should be too. It's really an excuse for family to get together (which is the good part) and eat a ridiculous amount of food (which is the bad part). Either way, we get school off which is amazing! But this year it seems like we get thanksgiving off, have school for another 2 weeks (including finals), and then have a month off for winter break?! While winter break is exciting, I hate having 29923939 things due right after thanksgiving and then having finals like.... a week later. SOOOO stressful. The end of november/beginning of december is going to be filled with LOTS of coffee....
samanthaschaitberger
samanthaschaitberger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-08

http://www.myspace.com/feellikefame

Back to top Go down

Post by Viewtiful_Lee Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 pm

why the hell is eating a ridiculous amount of food the bad part, its most definatly the awesome part.
Viewtiful_Lee
Viewtiful_Lee

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by morgannelee Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

i work at a toy store, and i have wrapped countless amounts of christmas presents already for parents who come in. i think it's kind of smart to get ahead, it keeps people from charging tons on their credit cards in the month of december.
morgannelee
morgannelee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dmanrique Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

i want gravy and mashed potatoes weekend to come now!
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthaschaitberger Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 am

Okay i actually do love all the food but the bad part is afterwards i feel so sick! and sleepy haha
samanthaschaitberger
samanthaschaitberger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-08

http://www.myspace.com/feellikefame

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Studer Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:21 am

I think that nowdays, Chrismas products are put really early in the store, soon it'll start in september.

Remi Studer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dpotts3 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm

yeah I know we already have Christmas stuff in Marshall's too. Its crazy I hope the music doesn't start anytime soon.
dpotts3
dpotts3

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum