Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way)

3 posters

Go down

GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way) Empty GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way)

Post by samanthaschaitberger Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Glee is one of my favorite shows. It's actually the only show, other than The Office, that I watch on a weekly basis. I was wondering what everyone thinks about having a "musical" television program (besides live performances/videos/contests). I can't really think of any other show that is like Glee. I know shows have had musical episodes, but I can't think of a show that was set up almost like a broadway sitcom like Glee is. Can anyone think of any other shows?! Anyway, I think Glee does a great job of incorporating all the teenage dramas (as cliche as they may be sometimes) into it's show. From dealing with a disability or being gay, to being a pregnant teenager, to having a crush on your teacher... they're all things teens sometimes have to deal with. If you watch it, what do you like about it? Or if you dislike it, what do you dislike about it? I know a lot of guys don't like it (I put it on in our living room every Wednesday and my roommates always complain or leave the room haha) which I guess I understand because I know a lot of guys don't like musicals. But I love it!
samanthaschaitberger
samanthaschaitberger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-08

http://www.myspace.com/feellikefame

Back to top Go down

GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way) Empty Re: GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way)

Post by dmanrique Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm

omg I LOOOOVE GLEEEE!!!! I loveeee the germophobe teacher who marries the gross P.E. coach and is secretly in love with the Glee director. Even better his crazy wife who pretends to be pregnant!!! My favorite episde is the mash up one when she give sthem these crazy pills and they do awesome coreographies... ahhh <3 it
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way) Empty Re: GLEE is ridiculous (in an awesome way)

Post by incognito Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 pm

I love Glee! I didn't get the hype till I heard their cover of "Don't Stop Believing." Then I watched all the episodes in one weekend. Sue is the funniest villain on TV in a long time.

incognito

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum