Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Black Friday is coming up...

4 posters

Go down

So Black Friday is coming up... Empty So Black Friday is coming up...

Post by Seagreen Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm

I can just see the stampedes now. Eek Anyone planning on fighting through the craziness? Not me. Nope, I'm still going to be in my turkey induced coma from Thanksgiving aka comfort food day. If you are going out make sure you do it extra early. Its still a nightmare but you might actually get something you want.

Seagreen

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

So Black Friday is coming up... Empty Re: So Black Friday is coming up...

Post by missyrara Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm

F.Y.I....Black Friday is pretty much the greatest day to shop ever. It's so full of low before-Christmas prices (p.s. that will be the same exact low price AFTER Christmas) and women ready to throw a tantrum in the middle of the store. LoL...it's really just entertainment for all of us sane people :-) I thought it was hilarious watching people run into my store at 5:30 am.

missyrara

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Studer Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

This Black Friday seems to be something really crazy, and I've heard that people actually died because they were trampled on by the crowd. This is why I haven't been shopping that day.

Remi Studer

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by SamC211 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

I did the Black Friday thing...digging through piles of sweaters that are only $5 and bins of DVD's for $3 in order to buy my family and friends christmas gifts but in all actually buying myself a bunch of things I probably didn't need in order to feel like I was apart of the American tradition known as Black Friday. I made sure to wake up my boyfriend at the crack of dawn, loaded up on some starbucks and waited in lines that to my surprise moved slightly quicker than molasses thanks to the good people at Target, Best Buy, Old Navy, Macy's etc. Nothing smells better at 6 a.m. on a Friday after Thanksgiving than cheap clothes and electronics , coffee, and the decline of humanity.

SamC211

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagreen Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Yep, BF can be intense. People forget they are trampling people to death for *stuff*, things that won't mean anything in a few years.

Seagreen

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down