Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert

2 posters

Go down

Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert Empty Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert

Post by incognito Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 pm

According to a Good Morning America audience coordinator, Adam Lambert's highly anticipated free concert in New York City tomorrow, November 25, has been cancelled due to thousands of complaints from viewers over his recent sexually explicit American Music Awards performance on Sunday. The concert was to be part of Good Morning America's "Fall Concert Series."

I'm of two minds about this. According to ABC, only 1500 people called to complain. Yeah, his AMA performance was inappropriate for network TV (though hardly shocking, so what does that say about our culture?). I never watched him on American Idol, but if he was really talented, he should have been able to let his music speak for itself instead of trying to shock people. Still, I wonder if he would have been dropped if he were straight?

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Tickets_Available_to_Free_Adam_Lambert_Concert_on_GMA_Wednesday_20010101

incognito

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert Empty Re: Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert

Post by aatwell3 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss was about. The reaction to this so called "incident" shows how prejudice our society still it. When Britney Spears, Madonna and Christina Aguilera (three heterosexual women) had a girlie kissing threesome, it was seen as sexy and "cutting edge". When Adam Lambert, a homosexual man, kisses one dancer, it's an outrage. This country is full of isht.
aatwell3
aatwell3

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert Empty Re: Adam Lambert Bumped from GMA concert

Post by incognito Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:37 pm

He also simulated a blow job with one of his dancers, then grabbed the crotch of another. But I agree that there is a double standard and homophobia at play.

incognito

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum