Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick shout out to whales and dolphins everywhere

Go down

A quick shout out to whales and dolphins everywhere Empty A quick shout out to whales and dolphins everywhere

Post by bdavidow1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 am

I know I am way late on making this comment. However I wanted to say that the newly aired South Park episode that maimed and dismantled dolphins and whales was amazingly raw. The episode was nothing new in terms of their usual antics and agenda, yet it certainly addressed some issues that needed to be dealt with. F*^&*ing WhalES and DOLPhiNS. Oh yeah, and one of the most idiot reality t.v. shows yet to come out, Whale Wars. Honestly who is watching and why? Are these people truly trying to help sea life or are they merely profiteering off of audiences who are too depressed and dull to realize that they are numbing their minds. It would be more productive banging your skull through a bottle of Prozac. The show obviously purported that the reality show was short of embezzling money straight from people's eye sockets.

Yet, this raises a deeper question that I have yet to understand. I would love if someone could explain to me the phenomena of "reality" t.v. which is the furthest thing from real. I don't mean to harsh on it so badly, but it just confuses and frustrates me as to why people keep making and watching these half-assed shows.
bdavidow1
bdavidow1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum