Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bawls and Cocaine

2 posters

Go down

Bawls and Cocaine Empty Bawls and Cocaine

Post by bdavidow1 Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Just wanted to post a little somethin somethin on energy drinks. I am not sure how I feel about the craze. I am certainly not against it, but I know its not very healthy and personally they make me feel like shit so I stay away from them. I heard from a friend that the owner of Cocaine energy drinks was interviewed and asked why he didn't market it out to more rural areas. The owner replied on national television if he had wanted to market it to the ghetto he would have named it "Crack." I thought this was pretty messed up, funny in a way, but very messed up. I have never been comfortable with marketing and advertising as it is too close to Goebbels. Basically what I would like to find out, is if the energy drink energy is trying to make people codependent on their product. Any one else have a few thoughts?
bdavidow1
bdavidow1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Bawls and Cocaine Empty Re: Bawls and Cocaine

Post by Monica8 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 pm

I think any company that markets products with caffeine knows the addictive potential and hopes to take advantage of that for the bottom line.

From a consumer's point of view, I guess I don't see much difference between drinking energy drinks, high octane Starbucks coffee, or a Coke or two for that matter. I'm with you, though. I steer clear of energy drinks, too.

Monica8

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum