Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them)

2 posters

Go down

Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them) Empty Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them)

Post by Monica8 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXqHfHN9dJs

When I saw this I thought maybe I was dreaming, but then again, we are talking about Weezer. The hipster band who loves pop culture references has embraced yet another quirky icon. To promote its latest album, Raditude, the band is selling bright blue Snuggies (a blanket you can wear) on an infomercial. They also wore them to perform on David Letterman. For $29.99 you get the Snuggie and the album. Does it get any weirder than this?

On a serious note, here's wishing a speedy recovery to lead singer Rivers Cuomo, who cracked 3 ribs in a recent tour bus accident.

Monica8

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them) Empty Re: Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them)

Post by SamC211 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Weezer is one of my all time favorite bands and there is no possible way this is real. They must be doing as it some joke or their fans. It's amazing that Rivers Cuomo, the man who sold all of his possessions and lived in a small dingy apartment to find his spirit...or something along those lines...is now playing into popular culture and consumerism by lending him and his band into selling an infomerical product.

SamC211

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them) Empty Re: Weezer is the weirdest (but we love them)

Post by Monica8 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 am

I swear it's true!! Well, I didn't actually order one and get it in the mail, but look on their website. It even comes in animal print now. I'm almost tempted to buy.....

Monica8

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down