Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ode to joss Whedon

5 posters

Go down

Ode to joss Whedon Empty Ode to joss Whedon

Post by cfulks1 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Joss Whedon has had very large success and with some of his television shows and some near misses with the network constantly screwing everybody over. There is a lot of irony in his work and if you pay attention you can learn any life lesson that you may need in future. It just makes sense. My favorites were Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, the internet sensation Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and his latest hit Dollhouse, which is airing Fridays on FOX at 9PM. Did anyone have a favorite show by Joss.

cfulks1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Ode to joss Whedon Empty Re: Ode to joss Whedon

Post by englpopcul Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 pm

I was never really into much of those shows but I do find myself glued to the couch when dollhouse comes on.

englpopcul

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliarn Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm

I love it all. If I ever meet Joss, I plan to first hump his leg, then immediately punch him in the face for all the emotional pain he has put me through by being such a damn good storyteller.
Juliarn
Juliarn
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagreen Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Juliarn wrote:I love it all. If I ever meet Joss, I plan to first hump his leg, then immediately punch him in the face for all the emotional pain he has put me through by being such a damn good storyteller.

LOL I don't know about the leg humping...alright maybe a little bit. But I would soooo consider violence over the emotional ish I've experienced because of BtVS and Angel alone. I can hear it now "yeah yeah it is just tv." Well not if it is from Whedon! My bff and I use to have weekend viewing parties at each other's houses. Buffy is actually one of the things that initially made us bff so I have Whedon to thank for that Generic Smile

As a reminder Dollhouse season premiere this Friday!!! Generic Smile

Seagreen

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dmanrique Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DOLLHOUSEEEE!!! SOO EXCITEDDD!!!
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dmanrique Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm

did anyone see the season premiere??!!! IT WAS CRAZY, the beggining blew me away and i could not get off the couch. anyone who talked to me while watching the show i glared and growled at evily... Ack no one messes with me and my dollhouse time. EVER.
dmanrique
dmanrique

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagreen Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm worried Glum Dollhouse isn't doing too well in the ratings right now so I don't know how long it'll last. We might need another miracle.

Seagreen

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum