Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan? No, I'm NOT kidding.

Go down

Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan? No, I'm NOT kidding. Empty Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan? No, I'm NOT kidding.

Post by SamC211 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 pm

http://dlisted.com/node/35153

So, Jessica Simpson has taken the soul of another talent. First there was Dane Cook (I'm not that much of a fan but the man sells out arenas so there's talent there, right?), then it broke my heart when I heard she started dating the very talented John Mayer (trust me, when the man plays live it's amazing minus that "Your Body's a Wonderland" crap), then she sucked the life out of Tony Romo and some of the other Dallas Cowboys and NOW Billy Corgan?? Did he hit his head recently? Did he suffer amnesia? I'm just confused. So I would like to write a personal note to Jessica Simpson..

Dear Jessica Simpson,

Please stop. I know you're husband left you and your dog was eaten by a coyote but just face the fact that you are beautiful and you might find a man one day but until then please stop sucking the life out of the talented men that roam hollywood or where ever you live and find a nice starving actor that needs your help so that you can feel better about yourself.

Thanks for listening.

SamC211

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down