Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaginas!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vaginas!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaginas!!!!

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm

I will never deal with anything like an adult!

My original statement, before this devolved into a clusterfuck of nerd rage, never said "nothing there," you're putting words into my textbox that you want so badly to exist. Being "out in the ether" doesn't mean it's a nothing, it means it can't be corporeally handled, which I thought was pretty obvious. You can't literally touch and hold and manipulate your id any more than you could a memory or a feeling.

But you keep insisting that I keep insisting that women can't masturbate or don't have ids or I'm a horrible lover or something, I don't even know anymore. What I do know is you don't have a solid counterargument so you went straight for the straw men and thus, fail at life.

EDIT:

emily wrote:BTW, why are you so offended by my clitoris comment if it's not true? Wink

Because my father left when I was three and I get turned on by giraffees and mommy won't love me Glum

Last edited by Fair Tao Clitus on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

J5cAi

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:52 pm

I didn't say that you said women can't masturbate.

All I'm saying is that women do have pieces of their genitals that can be spanked and yanked. That was all I was saying. I really didn't want to get too graphic or personal here.

So stop putting words in my mouth.

And I would argue that being "out in the ether" does imply some sense of nothingness. I don't think it's totally "out there" for me to make that assumption. Especially in light of the later quote that we keep coming back to.
emily
emily

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:58 pm

emily wrote:
So stop putting words in my mouth.

So you deny my premise? That you didn't make a straw man fallacy, and you don't insist I said something I didn't?

Anyways I did it all for the lulz (yes I'm trotting out the Nuremburg defense), but it's a patent bloody fact that women don't have penises, men do, and the way to stimulate either is very, oh so very different.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Of course I didn't make a straw man fallacy. Stop pulling out all of your Philosophy 1101 terms on me. Exasperated

But that doesn't answer the question I posed in my very first comment: Why is one so much more socially acceptable than the other?

And so we're back to square one.
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Jokes on you, lady! Critical Thinking isn't even 1101, it's 1010!

Actually, you didn't make a straw man attack, but you did make an ad hominem. So that's my bad.

Anyway I believe Professor Hawk answered your question quite succinctly, this entire parley stems from your misinterpretation (or forced interpretation) of something I never said or claimed to believe.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:15 pm

emily wrote:I hate how penises are seen as "something" and vaginas are seen as "nothing." If men knew anything about the female anatomy, they would know that women can "yank and spank," too.

Are we talking about when I said this? Because this was definitely directed toward Freudian ideas about penises and vaginas, as I stated earlier, and not about you in particular.

It only became about what you said when you said "nothing there," thereby perpetuating freudian ideas about the female anatomy.

And I really feel like I've said all of this to you already, so either you get it or you don't. Still, I see no fallacy on my part.
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Yeah, that is what we're talking about. At the end of that statement you quoted me, so there's an association between me and Freud. But that doesn't mean I'm perpetuating Freudian ideas about penis envy.

Go back and reread this entire thread, carefully this time, before you go off on some rage trip. You're the one who used the words "nothing" (you even put it in quotation marks, right there, right in the quotation box), not me. when I say "there's nothing there to yank," I'm saying women don't have penises and they don't. There's nothing Freudian about that. How are you going to argue with that? A clit isn't a dick no matter how bad you want it to be one and that's not going to change unless you get a sex job. You cannot literally tug/yank and spank something that's not there.

A straw man is over-exaggerating a premise (e.g. "You know the NAZIS hated women too. Uh huh, that's right, you're a NAZI), and an ad hominem fallacy is when you attack the person because you can't attack the premise (e.g. "Your girlfriend broke up with you because you don't know how to please her sexually, you're a bad lover, fyad").

Last edited by Fair Tao Clitus on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Do you want me to break it down for you step-by-step, would that be easier for you to handle? Here's how it went down -

Heath: Yeah I saw the Vagina Monologues. Pretty cool check it out.

Emily: Sup with Vagina being a scary word? Total bullshit.

P-Hawk: Totally agree. It's a Freudian thing.

Qing: *non-sequiters followed by* Yeah I think its because a penis is a real, concrete manifestation of the id.

Emily: I hate how penises are seen as "something" and vaginas are seen as
"nothing." If men Qing knew anything about the female anatomy, they would
know that women can "yank and spank," too.

Qing: Not literally, because they don't have penises!

Emily: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN YOU'RE JUST A DUMB MAN AND YOU CAN'T PLEASE A WOMAN THAT'S WHY YOUR GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH YOU

Qing: What?

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:02 pm

Did I say Qing when I said men? No.

And who said I was enraged? I was just poking fun at you for proving my point (that original point that had nothing to do with you and was just a comment on what Freud has made common thought about penises and vaginas).

Last edited by emily on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Yeah you didn't say Qing when you said "some of you" in the Grunge Is Back! thread either but it's pretty obvious what you meant.

And don't play that "j/k lol" card - if you didn't have some vested interest in proving me wrong this wouldn't be two and some change pages of us arguing back and forth.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Are you mad right now? Glum
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm so pissed I punched a puppy in anger.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Okay then, maybe you are projecting your anger on me.

And as long as it wasn't a kitten you punched, I'm okay with that.
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by heathnortham Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Oww. I am staying out of this because what could be more fun than watch two people textually argue about masturbation?

EDIT:
I didn't realize that this went on for three pages when I posted my original comment. That being said I still think oww is really all I can say. I know women have something they can "spank". I am not too sure about the "yanking" though. I agree with the one of the original statements though, women are seen as not having penises. I still think it is fascinating where this topic has gone. Hahaha!

Last edited by heathnortham on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
heathnortham
heathnortham

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm

What's up with that? Not the sociopsychosexual-historical binary context of penis and not-penis, the kitty thing. Puppies and kitties are like neck-to-neck as far as cuteness goes, but man, a dog is so much better than a cat.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:31 pm

A dog is so much better than a cat?

Oh no you did not go there.
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Oh yes I did mmm-hmmm *snap snap snap*

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:45 pm

BTW, I am doing school work. That's why I'm online so much today. I read a paragraph and then play on the internet for half an hour. Then read a paragraph, and repeat.

Thankfully this counts as school work too!
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Vaginas!!!! - Page 2 Copy__2__of_chubbykitty_153
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:55 pm

I see you've posted a pussy!

....cat.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Yes, I knew we'd get this back on-topic somehow.

You see how it's all come around full circle?
emily
emily

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:07 pm

That's deep. Bland

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by heathnortham Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:57 pm

All I have to say as I sit here sipping my Jack and Coke is that the Vagina is a mystery. It is almost as much of a mystery as the Woman it(her)self. I believe they are possibly capable of firing some sort of deathray from their eyes. That being said, I will go back to my drink.
heathnortham
heathnortham

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Britneys_Lawyer Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:36 am

Qing has to punch a puppy cause every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten. (Had to through in a 4chan reference)
Britneys_Lawyer
Britneys_Lawyer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Britneys_Lawyer Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 am

And more power to the both of you, but i concurr with heath, women can fire lazers from their eyes, its scary shit. And with that i am going back to my drink of bourbon on the rocks.

/gl Qing and Emily on the continued fight
Britneys_Lawyer
Britneys_Lawyer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum