Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smile and the world smiles with you

5 posters

Go down

Smile and the world smiles with you Empty Smile and the world smiles with you

Post by J5cAi Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:53 pm

I switched out our emoticons for some I prefer. Sorry, I probably should have asked you guys first, but I figure there's only four people who go here regularly anyways it would be pretentious to take a poll.

EDIT: Oh and apparently Eastern Standard Time is GMT -5:00 hours, not GMT +7:00 hours.

J5cAi

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Smile and the world smiles with you Empty Re: Smile and the world smiles with you

Post by heathnortham Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 am

I concur about the lack of a poll. Not enough people come here regularly to care.
heathnortham
heathnortham

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Smile and the world smiles with you Empty Re: Smile and the world smiles with you

Post by Britneys_Lawyer Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:02 am

meh ill go with the flow--
queens of the stone age reference there since i doubt anyone got it
Britneys_Lawyer
Britneys_Lawyer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 am

Go with the flow could be a reference to a million things. Why Queens of the Stone Age? Is that what's on your playlist right now?

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by Britneys_Lawyer Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:57 am

Yeah it was on the playlist, its actually my favorite song by them. Felt like a queens of the stone age moment.
Britneys_Lawyer
Britneys_Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:08 am

I hate QOTSA. They suck. Even their acronym is stupid. God.

GOD.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by Britneys_Lawyer Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:41 am

Do they suck as much as Juno?
Britneys_Lawyer
Britneys_Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:11 am

I wish I could hate you to death NEEEEERD RAGE

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:24 pm

I hate QOTSA too. Especially since one of my best friends is totally obsessed with them and thinks Josh Homme is "SOOO HOT."

She even has a Josh Homme wallpaper on her computer.

WTF is she talking about? Josh Homme? Really?
emily
emily

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rwilliams94 Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:33 pm

um. you're addressing a sausage-fest. Remember??

I cant imagine who of us would have anything to say about Josh Homme's hotness level.

rwilliams94

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 am

A misogynist, womyn hating sausage fest.

J5cAi

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm

I know that guys know the difference between an attractive dude and an unattractive one. If I am able to comment on the hotness/lack of hotness of Angelina Jolie, then you can do the same for Josh Homme.
emily
emily

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by rwilliams94 Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:54 am

Meh... Most guys will only comment on another guys looks in an effort to describe him for a purely practical purpose. Such as for an inquiring party, or when telling a story.

Such a description will probably include skin and hair color, and enough details to provide a vague idea of his weight and height. Distinctive hairstyles or articles of clothing may also be mentioned. Any suggestion as to the attractiveness of said party will only come in the form of a rude remark about any notably unattractive features. If no features are present then occasionally this person will be said to be "normal looking".

Sorry. Thats all you're gonna get from most of us.

rwilliams94

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum