Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few???

4 posters

Go down

How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few??? Empty How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few???

Post by heathnortham Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Actually, just two. Qing and I were early as usual and NOBODY else showed. What gives?!

Edit
Shortly after this posting everyone else showed up.

Last edited by heathnortham on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
heathnortham
heathnortham

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few??? Empty Re: How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few???

Post by J5cAi Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:27 pm

We got hosed, Heath. We got hosed.

J5cAi

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few??? Empty Re: How did EVERYONE know that class was cancelled except a select few???

Post by emily Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Yeah, I say we ditch Wednesday's class in protest.
emily
emily

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rook417 Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Done. I'm not showing up.

rook417

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by J5cAi Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Everyone showed up except Noisy Jacket. It was awesome. We had intimate and deep discussions on pop culture and its impact on society and how it reflects the human condition.

Best Eng2160 class ever. Good job guys, Hawk never saw it coming.

J5cAi

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by heathnortham Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Despite her efforts we still had an engaging class. You think it was because nobody did the reading that last time? I dunno, maybe she was ill and all his speculation is uncalled for, however I am the only one doing the "calling" so...my head hurts. Long story short: good class.
heathnortham
heathnortham

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-29

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down