Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAA-Facebook Apps Anonymous

2 posters

Go down

FAA-Facebook Apps Anonymous Empty FAA-Facebook Apps Anonymous

Post by jkdougan Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 pm

My name is Jessica and I'm completely addicted to FarmVille and Cafe World on Facebook. And I childishly place much of the blame on our wonderful professor! Big Smile I always got really annoyed with all the FarmVille and Cafe World stuff popping up in my news feed, but talking about it in class made me curious as to what was so great about these apps. After 5 minutes on both of these games, I was absolutely consumed. I don't know what it is about these games, but I want to get all my ribbons, make it to the highest level possible, and build the best digital farm out there! Am I the only one so easily sucked into such ridiculous pop culture? Well, clearly not, seeing as I have at least 80 friends who have a FarmVille or Cafe World or both. What exactly makes these games so addictive? I often ask myself if I actually enjoy planting and harvesting my cyber crops or if I just enjoy the winning. A little bit of both, I guess, otherwise I would give up on these like I gave up after 2 minutes of FishVille. I totally need a support group! Lol Ack

jkdougan

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

FAA-Facebook Apps Anonymous Empty Re: FAA-Facebook Apps Anonymous

Post by SamC211 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm

I don't know if it's me or my ADD and lack of time but I don't get these apps on facebook being popular either. For a week I got addicted to Mafia Wars, but once I realized it took too much time to get to higher levels, waiting to accept different gifts by various people, and waiting to restore my energy and health...I got bored. No offense to those addicted to these applications because I have friends that are, but I just don't get it. I tried it, and I still don't understand it. Maybe it's because I rather spend my time facebook stalking people or commenting on people pictures of them eating at whatever place they went on vacation at or posting on their walls witty comments that I heard on 30 Rock.

SamC211

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down