Presented in Glorious EXTRA-COLOR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook is Addictive

Go down

Facebook is Addictive Empty Facebook is Addictive

Post by Ashley Bell Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 am

It's sad that I have homework, outside obligations to my family, work to do for my job and etc... but I still find time to waste time on facebook although I know I shouldn't. I don't know why I feel led everyday to see what new comments were made on my pics, who likes my status, who wants to be my friend and what old friends will I see popping up to say, "How you been?"
You would think after a while it would get old, but it never does. One time it got so bad that I literally stayed on facebook for 8hours!!!! 8 whole hours....clearly that's a sickness. I was soooo angry with myself for wasting so much time, that I deactivated it for a month. Since then, I have been better...I only check it 20 times a day. Sad...I know.
No worries though... in 2010... I'll be a new woman. Facebook will not get the best of me this time. I will only check it twice a day. One time in the morning and once at night. Furthermore, the 2 times I check it, I can't stay on for more than 45min. I"m soo proud of this New Year resolution! Hopefully it will last.

Ashley Bell

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Back to top Go down